My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

i love everything that involves japan.. I am a gemini. I am an ex-GB girl. I am a singaporean, not hong konger. I want to get good grades for my attachment. I want to buy many clothes.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I need to buy a white polo tee.. -.-! for my company event known as “POP”… only polo tee and top.. sian sia.. =(
any recommendation of shops? But cannot too ex de la.. broke le..

Anyway, my department came 2 new IA students. One of each gender.. guy at another section (with Melissa) while girl in the same section as me… both don’t talk much.. guy only come for one month.. LOL.. so short only.. Came for a week liao and I realize he don’t talk with other colleagues at all but keep to himself.. -.-!

Then girl came in on monday.. coming for 3 months of attachment and she is from nyp too. =D
She also don’t talk much.. maybe because she just came in then a bit ps.. I wonder how is she going to communicate with the others since they speak mandarin better and she speaks English (from India btw)…

OK.. it sounds like I am talking bad things about them.. -.-!

I cant wait for the week to end… Gin! (hokkien), fai di! (Canto), kuai dian!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sinye said...

waa... u post 3 same posts. =.=

9/14/09, 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home