My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

i love everything that involves japan.. I am a gemini. I am an ex-GB girl. I am a singaporean, not hong konger. I want to get good grades for my attachment. I want to buy many clothes.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

so.. came back from company event.. this event known as POP "pursing our purpose".. went to raffles city conventional centre at swissotel stamford.. both company from tuas and yishun came, thus is ren shan ren hai lo.. nearly got lost.. LOL
had a lot of fun there even though a bit tired cause not enough sleep.. had an hour of presentation talks.. nearly fell asleep.. lol..then had lunch which is buffet style.. but i never ate the main courses except the soup and the deserts.. after that.. went to walk around raffles city shopping centre since there is still some time left before next activity start..the companys were separated into 3 colours.. red, white and black and i am in the white team. My group first activity is see exhibition and there are many games to play.. i got myself a lollipop just by drawing a vacutainer. lol.. then went for the second activity which is line dancing.. hahah.. so funny.. seeing so many people dancing.. finally is the poster design activity which of course didnt win any prizes cause my art sux.. HAHAH...
took a lot of photos too.. event end at 345pm and i went down to collect my free movie tix at MCYS building..miss my bus stop and had to walk 2 bus stop back which is super long distance.. =.=
reach there, registered myself at a machine and a sticker with my name came out..
haha.. and i finally received my online ordered clothes.. after 2 months.. LOL.. they decided to send both pieces together.. and the qulity of the shirt is not bad.. i thought might be those thin thin de.. cause is not ex.. but turns out is not.. MUAHAHA... will order somemore once i received my last salary..
yeah! looks a bit like shit cause i unpack it to check then put it back ...and this shows that i cant work in clothes shop cause i cant fold clothes well.. LOL..

3 Comments:

Anonymous fungxi said...

人伤人害?
=X ahaha..
ur han yu not gd lae LOL :D

HEYYYY
i till nw haven order yet lae =.=;! LOL

9/17/09, 10:47 PM  
Anonymous jac said...

LOL..-.-!

Go order la..New clothes come out leh!

9/18/09, 10:13 PM  
Anonymous fungxi said...

lazy c loh. =-= c le wan order den i tot of my 100 bucks for smth else ):

9/18/09, 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home