My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

i love everything that involves japan.. I am a gemini. I am an ex-GB girl. I am a singaporean, not hong konger. I want to get good grades for my attachment. I want to buy many clothes.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Life is really short.. haiz

just a few months ago.. my 姨婆 (grandma's sister) passed away due to breast cancer..
today.. another of my 姨婆's son passed away due to stomach cancer..
then my 姨婆 called my grandma and she talk until cry..
everyone in the house is feeling so down... except me..-.-

Life is really short..

3 Comments:

Anonymous jingting said...

u no heart...

10/17/09, 12:56 PM  
Anonymous jac said...

heh.. wat no heart. i only see both of them once.. =.=

10/19/09, 12:04 AM  
Anonymous fungxi said...

kaos.. i tot u jian dao gui...

i din see.. your yi po SON...

i tot ur yi po die..

den still can call ur ah ma =.=

10/21/09, 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home