My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

i love everything that involves japan.. I am a gemini. I am an ex-GB girl. I am a singaporean, not hong konger. I want to get good grades for my attachment. I want to buy many clothes.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I AM BACK!! after like 2months never blog..

went to watch new moon with ry and yy after school today since there is no lab..
new moon was not bad.. but never leave much impact on me.. not like ninja assassin.. >.<
i think i will watch twilight next tue.. and compare the two movies..
after that went to the new uniqlo outlet at 313 sommerset with ry..
it was super crowded sia.. i kept telling ry i leave first..
not only we have to queue outside to get in(just like tampines 1)..then when pay money also need to queue and is longer than queuing outside.. took about 40mins to pay 5 shirts.. -.-
anyway, i would suggest you to go next week or later if u want to see the biggest uniqlo in asia..is it?
if not u will be like sardine.. =/

1 Comments:

Blogger sinye said...

oh, finally. no more "life is short..." LOL

12/5/09, 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home