My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

i love everything that involves japan.. I am a gemini. I am an ex-GB girl. I am a singaporean, not hong konger. I want to get good grades for my attachment. I want to buy many clothes.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

looking at the class photo ry posted.. i realised.. my face is super ROUND.. WTH!!!

why is my face so round???
Especially when i smile.. even more round..
But if i dont smile or laugh.. people say i look very fierce.. currently got 3 people said that le..
Also.. yy say i look like HAN BAO BAO... >.<
GRR.. ROAR!!!

i want to go back to primary school.. when my face is not that round..
T_T

FACE LESS ROUND... FACE LESS ROUND.. FACE LESS ROUND...

3 Comments:

Anonymous fungxi said...

oei! is not i sae 1.. is gina sae de >< don malign me!!

12/7/09, 9:34 PM  
Blogger sinye said...

HAHA! hai hao la.. LOL..

12/8/09, 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=ilead dvd ripper 3.2 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

2/11/10, 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home